20060111

Update to Last Post

In my last post I mentioned that a colleague of my wife lost her husband in Iraq. I didn’t mention any names on purpose because it wasn’t really public knowledge. It is now and you can read about CPT Michael R. Martinez in the Jefferson City News Tribune and the Rocky Mountain News.

Michael was supposed to come home in February. Kelly is going through a really tough time now. Please say a prayer for Michael and pray for Kelly, his bride, and the kids (three sons and two stepdaughters).

Kelly, I promise that your loss will not be in vain. God bless you and your family and on behalf of my fellow soldiers, please accept our most sincere gratitude for your husbands service to our country.

God speed CPT Martinez.

CIAO’
CPT NightHawk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home